Monday, March 7, 2011

New Beginnings

I went off my diet for a while. I don't know what happened, I just lost control. I am a huge comfort eater, not that I had anything bad going on, but food just gives me the warm fuzzies and it is something that I will always struggle with. I decided that today would be a new day and a new beginning. Since my house has been bombarded by not so good stuff, I am making due with what is on hand at the moment and just watching my calorie intake. I also did 7 miles on the recumbent bike at the gym at work during my lunch break. I plan on doing the same thing tomorrow as well. I have 9 weeks until the wedding. I want to get down 15 lbs by then. I know those are some big numbers, but that would put me at 152 for the wedding and at a decent size. I just have to focus and put my mind to it.

1 comment:

  1. That's only about 1 2/3rd pounds a week. Definitely doable and not on the crazy side of 3+ / week. That's about 750 less calories/week. That should be like 3 times on a treadmill for 30 mins. Do that with a steady food level and you'd be good. Do that *and* swap some food out for something better and you're even more likely to do it...trick is keeping it up and behaving (of course). YOu should have come down with me this weekend...I force-marched 4 coworkers and 2 kids through 5+ miles of hiking and 800ft elevation gain yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete