Saturday, March 12, 2011

Did It!

I managed to get down to my lowest weight in just 5 days. I super pumped by this. However, I do think I had a little help from a certain antibiotic that I was given for strep throat. The effect it had on my stomach with no doubt contribute to a loss in weight. I am still a little surprised by the loss as I really haven't exercised since Tuesday. I started feeling crappy on Wednesday and while I feel much better today, it is the first time that I have felt slightly human since Tuesday night.

Today should be a good day exercise wise. The bestie and I are going to finish the choreography for a dance that we will be doing at the wedding in May. According to her calorie burner, 2 hours of the dance should burn approximately 900 and something calories. Needless to say, if I don't manage to over do it today, I should be down even more tomorrow.

I have 7 weeks left until the wedding and 11 more lbs to go. I am very excited to be able to show off the newer leaner me in my beautiful brides maid gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment