Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Long Time

It's been a long time since I have posted here. I lost just enough weight before the wedding to get into my bridesmaids dress. Then I started eating again and haven't stopped. My clothes barely fit and I have been pretty down about it, but just not motivated enough to do anything about it. I may start again soon. I have to find a plan that fits my lifestyle and not just a temporary, short-term plan. South Beach works really well for me, I just wish that I could stay long term on the plan. Once I get to the point that I can reintroduce carbs, I go crazy on them and fall off the wagon every time.

I have been reading up on the Paleo diet, but that looks like it involves a lot of creativity and cooking, which I don't have a lot of time for with football season here. We have practice 3-4 nights a week from 6 - 8 and games on Saturdays. We live off of convenience food during this time of year.

I may just have to wait it out until the season is over before I make a commitment to myself. I know I am setting myself up for failure if I try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment