Saturday, June 15, 2013

2 Years

Wow! It has nearly been 2 years since I last posted in here. A lot has happened and a lot of weight has been gained. I am bigger than I have ever been. I had to buy new clothes and have now graduated from Women's clothing to Plus Size. I am rather embarrassed because I cannot seem to stick to any healthy eating plan. I do great for a couple of months and then fall off the wagon. I know the secret to weight loss is to eat healthy and exercise, sounds easy enough, but for some reason I can't stick with it. I wish there were an easy button and that I could find the magical potion that turns me back into a size 8. I know it doesn't exist, but a little wishful thinking never hurt anything right?

I suppose I came back here to start over, to start fresh. I did so well when I was losing for Chad and David's wedding. I would love to be back there, heck, I think I would be happy to be at my beginning weight when I started back then! There goes the wishful thinking again.

Time for me to sign off here and come up with a plan. I need to lose 50 lbs. It is going to be a long slow process, so I need to think about what I need to do to get there and set some goals for myself. Next time I post here, I hope to have a game plan in mind.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment