Saturday, February 5, 2011

Holy Weight Loss Batman!

Today is an exciting day for me. My very good friends Chad, David and Todd have come in from Georgia to pick out bridesmaids dresses for my bestie and me. We are going to be the best girls in Chad and David's wedding in May.

My mom called me bright and early this morning and she was asking about my weight loss. I got on the scale to see what was going on and saw another 2 pounds lost! That is a total of 15 pounds. I am so excited right now! This is probably the best weight loss result I have had on any diet that I have ever attempted. I don't know what is so different this time. If it is the motivation or if I am finally just doing it right, it doesn't really matter though, just as long as it works.

I have a lot of support and encouragement among my family and friends. People are constantly keeping me in check and making sure that I am doing the right things. It makes the hard times better because I know so many people are cheering for me. All my friends on facebook have been amazing as well. The encouraging words that come when I post updates keep me going, even when I don't feel like staying on plan - I think about all the encouraging words from everyone and it keeps me in check.

I have only 9 more pounds to get to my first big goal of 154. That will put me withing a healthy weight range and BMI. I have come so far in a short amount of time, yet I have so much further to go. But I can do it and I will do it. I have the best support system that anyone can ask for and I really think that is the difference this time.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I made these yesterday (substituted chocolate cake mix ~ same calories) and they were almost better than regular cupcakes http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1380

    ReplyDelete