Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not Much

Not to much to report, but I don't want to get out of the habit of not blogging about everything.

I had a pretty bad week food wise. I haven't really been staying on plan like I should and I have seen a little uptick on the scale. I start out the day with good intentions, but I keep getting side tracked. Just as I was wondering what was wrong with me, I got my answer. Time of the month is here (sorry fellas that read this). I knew something has been going on because I haven't had this much of a struggle staying on plan since I started. Hopefully the exercise that I have been doing will help off set this set back that I am going through. I am up to 2.08 miles on the treadmill, slowly creeping my way up to 3.

Now that I know what my problem is this week, I should be able to get back on track. I am not going to let something like this sabotage all my hard work. I just have to keep on going on not look back.

1 comment:

  1. I have been off track this week too!! I think I am aggravated that I seem to have reached an impass the pass few weeks and cant seem to lose anything for the life of me. I am 3 lbs from my most recent goal and it just aint happening! I am glad it is supposed to be warmer the rest of the week because I am so taking my clothes to work and walking at lunch tomorrow. Good luck and I hope you have a better week next week! This blog is a great idea! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete