Friday, January 7, 2011

Decision Made

I will be switching over to South Beach. It seems like a more realistic way of living than Atkins. Don't get me wrong, there are some aspects of Atkins that are great, but after a little research South Beach does it for me and seems more like something I can maintain than Atkins.

South Beach is a lot like Atkins as far as low carb goes, but it also promoted lean meats and dairies as well as low-glycemic fruits, nuts and whole grains. I have done it before and have been successful, honestly I don't know why I stopped. But I need to do this, this isn't just going to be a diet, it HAS to be a lifestyle change and the more and more I was doing Atkins, the more I realized that I wouldn't be able to maintain on it.

And so my journey continues......


No comments:

Post a Comment